Re: Re: Suggestion

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:40:14 +1000

I think the linux kernel patch is an interesting idea, and should be made
available on the squid-cache.org website, pending it's getting accepted into
mainline kernels.

As for the load balancing on single connection, again it's interesting.

If your patches are for squid, please update them to build against CVS HEAD
for squid.
If they are for other things then I suggest you make a small website with
them on it, and give us a link. Then we can usefully review them and discuss
the best way to make them available.

Rob