Re: doctype declaration

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:43:51 +0200

On Thursday 18 July 2002 14.25, PsychoTekk .de wrote:

> (i also set the w flag because my editor automatically
> cut away the white space at the end of the lines of
> all documents i edited, and i did not want to make
> the patch file unnecessarily large. if this is a problem
> let me know and i will provide a ru - only version)

It would be nice if you could provide a patch where the formatting of
the HTML is unchanged.. your patch contains a lot of changes only in
the HTML formatting.. hard to se what you have actually changed.

This problem with the diff is seen a lot in the English, German and
Polish translations.

> - it contains further err document fixes
> (the polish err docs contained closing </body>
> and </html> tags)

Done by automated search/replace.

> - i translated some err documents in the german folder
> that were still in english language

Had to do these manually due to the above problem. Please verify if I
got it correct.

> - all html docments generated and used by squid
> or cachemgr now contain a doctype declaration,
> a style (background-color white, font verdana),

Done by automated search/replace.

> and are valid according to the standards at www.w3.org
> (i could of course not check back each and every err doc
> but from what i have seen it should be okay).

unsure.. did not have time to filter out all non-changes from your
diff to tell what you had changed so if there was HTML corrections
outside of the above then I have probabaly missed these.

> the modified .c files were:
> cachemgr.c,
> errorpage.c,
> ftp.c,