Re: 2.5.PRE9 released

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:07:17 -0500

I can probably buy that. We're playing with an external_acl_type inside
of a no_cache directive...maybe we're always matching on no_cache, even
though that wasn't the plan. The logic of external_acl OK|ERR when
matched with no_cache with its negative logic is too much for my little
head to wrap around, I guess. ;-)

I'll reverse the test in the helper and see what happens.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.