[Fwd: Your Squid-dev subscription request]

From: Ilham Firdaus <ifirdaus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:07:41 +0200

Here is my introducing. I don't know how to do it and what I should come
in this introducing with. Please forgive me if I am doing a mistake.

My name is Ilham Firdaus. I did bachelor degree in Electrical
Engineering. My job experience is in IT world for more than 4 years,
some years as a Network Administrator and some years as a programmer in
Indonesia. During I was in Indonesia I was working almost always in
Microsoft environment.
Now, I am continuing my study for Master of Science in "Computer Science
and Communication Engineering" at Duisburg University, Germany. Since I
am in Germany, I always working with SuSE Linux environment. Nowaday, I
am working at LAM AG as an EDP Staff. This is a small finance company.
They have only not more than 30 persons employies. I am working as their
network administrator and also several application programmer to support
their business. All of them are creatured with open source software in
SuSE Linux distribution except Borland Kylix 2.

For detail information about me, I also attach my technical curriculum
vitae. I used this cv when I was looking for a job. So sorry if you find
some ridiculous things.

I want to take apart in the development activity of Squid server
software. But I don't know which part of development I should associate
in. Please just give multiple choice about what I can do with and than I
will choose. I think it will be better.