Removing time-hack?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:44:59 -0500

Hi folks,

Would it be useful for me to send a patch removing the
--enable-time-hack option from Squid?

I'm unsure of whether it works as intended on any OS (certainly not on
Linux, and I think I've seen users of FreeBSD and Solaris report high
CPU with it as well), or if anyone is fond of it for any reason.

Anyway, if there are no objections, I'd love to see it either fixed or
gone for 2.5STABLE. I can't fix it, but I can make it gone, if it is
agreed that it ought to be gone.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.