Re: Valgrind

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:46:05 -0500

I experimented with Valgrind on Squid yesterday, and couldn't make much
sense of the results (still reading the docs). Looked like all
complaints were about system libraries rather than Squid itself...But
then, I don't think I was using it correctly either. ;-)

I'll keep prodding at it in my spare time, as it looks like a nifty tool
that I'd be better off knowing how to use.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.