Offer to help with Squid

From: Greg Clark <gclark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:43:03 -0700

Hi! I am Greg Clark.

I am fairly new to Linux but want to help in some way. I want to "pay back" a
bit of the benefits I have received from open source.

I am setting up/learning Squid. I have noted a fair number of typos and
editing errors in "Squid - A Users Guide". I have done some tech writing in
the past and can do editing for the project. I know that this is something
most people with real skills hate doing.

I don't program - yet.
If this is of value, let me know

Greg Clark
SF ID 582959