Re: How can I create a squid project at devel.squid-cache.org?

From: Yee Man Chan <ymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

URN can "partially" solve the problem but I am looking
for a complete solution. Also, URN is not widely
deployed and I believe it depends on external program
to resolve URNs to URLs.

Yee Man

PS Hey can someone enlighten in the branching
process?? I think I already created a branch called
dsa but I don't know how I can update projects.html