[adrian@squid-cache.org: cvs commit: squid/src client_side.c]

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 05:14:48 -0600

Persistent connections should now work. Can someone poke
the person(s) that pointed out the brokenness in the first
place? I'd like some feedback..

adrian

----- Forwarded message from adrian@squid-cache.org -----

Date: 9 Aug 2002 11:13:34 -0000
From: adrian@squid-cache.org
To: squid-cvs@squid-cache.org
Subject: cvs commit: squid/src client_side.c

adrian 2002/08/09 05:13:34 MDT

  Modified files:
    src client_side.c
  Log:
  Fix the persistent connection case.

  Persistent connections are a bit special and I mistreated them in my
  original commit.

  In a nutshell, i treated the second "client" (second request) as having
  had no data read from it. In the persistent connection this isn't the case -
  at least one read is performed (one read was all I saw, but..) and then
  the connection is stalled whilst data pours in from the first connection.

  Now I pay attention to whats in http->reqbuf for the second connection
  and feed that to clientSendMoreData. Seems to work, too.

  Adrian

  Revision Changes Path
  1.584 +24 -8 squid/src/client_side.c

----- End forwarded message -----