Re: [adrian@squid-cache.org: cvs commit: squid/src client_side.c]

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 09 Aug 2002 21:37:32 +1000

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 21:27, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 09, 2002, Robert Collins wrote:
>
> > > yes, the patch has just been committed to -HEAD.
> > >
> > > Its quite a simple patch, i'm going to look at your branch soon
> > > to see what you've done to client_side.c. If you've got any problems
> > > please shout out (i'll be up all night..)
> >
> > Will do, likewise.
>
> ooer, you're going to need a little bit of a hand in checking this
> puppy in.. :)

It's a nice little puppy ain't it :]. Seriously, the code is focused on
a specific project (I'll be announcing it shortly, as this
soon-to-be-commited-to-dev patch is the key to the rest of the
development.) I'll be looking to push the bulk of it to HEAD asap, or at
least as much as gets through peer-review :].

Rob