Re: Data --> object store --> client

From: Joey Coco <anesthes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:40:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

> It's a point that comes into discussion quite often. I've answered it in
> this list before, for more detail, have a look in the archives (I'm not
> sure where though :} )

I'll be sure to look into the archives, thank you.

> Ok, there are two scenarios here:
> 1) Read only, you are generating statistics or something similar.
> 2) Read/write, you are inserting/deleting/altering the content.
>
> I'm going to address 1) now, 2) is much harder (although some work is
> underway now that will make developing 2) patchs much easier in the
> future).

It's #2.. #1 we got figured out. What we want to do is if the content
matches a certain "criteria" either blank out the content, or display a
squid access denied page..

I guess the best way would be to insert a meta refresh tag into the store
and send that to the client, and refresh as an acl blocked URL.. Thats
quite th hack, however.

-- Joe