Re: client side internal request support

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 00:30:11 -0600

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002, Robert Collins wrote:

> I get identical results with this code, and with HEAD with polygraph.
> AFAIK I've caused no regressions.
>
> So, anyone for a little bit of peer review?
>
> I'd really like to get this into HEAD asap...

I'll be running a -HEAD "production" proxy next week, which I can
run this on. polygraph doesn't really seem to test error/boundary
conditions very well.. :-)

I'll be looking at it then. I'll commit a couple of things to -HEAD to
fix the missing-data-near-EOF issue just so there's a reference to
look at for the fix before this ESI stuff goes in.

Adrian