Re: External logging capability

From: Florin Andrei <florin@dont-contact.us>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 16:59:00 -0700

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 17:17, Robert Collins wrote:

> I haven't put much thought into the total time to completion. Let me
> finish ESI and I'll come back to you.

I see.
Unfortunately, i'm extremely busy these days. But if i find a few
minutes to spare, i'll take a look at your code and perhaps poke at it a
little bit. If you have any suggestions, or if you can point out
outstanding issues, so much the better.

> IMO putting the external logger into 2.5 would be to risky at this late
> date regardless.

Makes sense. I can understand that.
Oh, well, perhaps in 2.6 then... ;-)

--
Florin Andrei
"In my view, a man's value does not depend on what he learns,