Re: external acl helper and url path

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:23:36 +0200

Note: The reason why external_acl did not have directives for accessing the
urlpath is that these varies a lot and thus is unsuitable for the response
caching performed by external_acl, and I beleived the redirector interface is
more suitable for such applications. However, I have now reevaluated this
statement and there is many benefits from having access to the urlpath in
external_acl and even response caching in some applications.