Squid-2.5.STABLE?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:05:07 +0200

Is there anything holding us back from releasing 2.5.STABLE?

Adrian: You said there was some bugzilla entries you wanted to look into
before 2.5 is released. What is the current status?

I have no items on my todo list for 2.5 at this time. Sure, there is
things known to not work 100% as intended (for example proxy_auth and
various other access directives than http_access) and other small
things, but nothing major that I know of.

Have rolled a 2.5.PRE11 release, which in my opiniton is a 2.5.STABLE1
release candidate unless there is a good reason not to.