Re: [squid-users] Logging cookies with Squid

From: Mark Sweiger <msweiger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:43:03 -0700

Henrik,

I see that you drafted the customlog log format specification. I read it
and I see that it would generally solve the Squid logging problems, if
implemented. What do you need in the way of sponsorship to complete this
work? How quickly could it be implemented?

Mark Sweiger
408-527-1663
Cisco
San Jose, California, Pacific Time Zone