Re: anything remaining for 2.5?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:00:10 +0200

Have done some minor tidyups.. found a old timer HTTP bug in
persistent connection management (client HTTP/1.1 requests was
assumed persistent..). Already committed.

Seem to recall some bug reports on CARP, but I think w'll defer those
to 2.6 with the improved CARP code (currently in HEAD).

Had some issues the last days, but it turned out to be my new
additions (not yet published, but scheduled for 2.6 once published).

Haven't seen the polygraph report after the aufs bugfixes yet..

Still need to write some release notes..

Have some HTML tidyups from "PsychoTekk / C.L.".