Re: 2.6 targets?

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:13:34 +0200

HI,

Il 15.10 25/08/2002 Robert Collins ha scritto:
>On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 22:58, Guido Serassio wrote:
> > What about Windows port ?
> > The main part of the code is now common to Cygwin-svc and native port, and
> > the only unsupported features are at this moment WCCP and DISKD. I have
> > some report about successful use of transparent proxy with 3d party
> capture
> > drivers.
>
>I'm happy for this to be coming through incrementally - generate a patch
>for what you'd like in HEAD and we can look it over. As for 2.6, IMO,
>sure.
>
>Rob

OK, I will start to generate patch Saturday. This week I'm very busy with a
very big NT4 ==> W2K Migration

I will post first the cygwin-svc code, with is a subset (around 70 %) of
full native port.

I'm asking me if can be better post patches grouped by functional sections,
Your opinion ?

Regards

Guido

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it