Re: Request for one more Squid error page HTML cleanup

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:44:25 +0100

hi,
i've uploaded a patch
http://www.psychotekk.de/extern/err_meta_charset.diff

changes:
- there were errors in some meta tags
- added meta tags to /Russian-1251/ and
  /Traditional_Chinese/ (big5 should be the correct
  characterset but this still needs to be verified...)

there are still many files or parts of them for foreign
languages that are not translated yet, but as far as i
have seen the charset in those files doesn't affect
the english part.
i'm not sure what charset belongs to those languages where
there is no charset yet but special characters... some
help would be great

regards,
 Clemens

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup