Re: CVS repository

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 17:14:24 +0100

Henrik, today i created a SourceForge account (is there a
difference to a Squid developer account?) but read-only access
would be just fine for me, so the pserver access should be
alright for me.

Guido, some weeks ago you told me that the nt-2_5 branch
as i could get it via wincvs would be ready-to-compile,
i want to be able to test my code modifications on my machine
first, the modifications i commit aren't os-related so that
if it works fine with SquidNT in the nt-2_5 branch it would also
work with s2_5 or HEAD (so far my idea...)
now i have two questions left:
does the nt-2_5 branch contain .dsp or .dsp files that i can
compile with Visual C++ 6 ?
and what command (via pserver) do i have to send to get all
the nt-2_5 files?
(i still mix up branches, modules, tags and whatever else there
is...)

thanks in advance!
 Clemens

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup