Re: A question about INTERNAL_LINUX_C_LIB in dmalloc.c

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:15:54 +0200

This directive is not used by Squid.

dlmalloc.c is not a Squid source file. It is just a malloc implementation
bundled with Squid for people running on impaired systems where the native
malloc implementation does not work.

If you have questions on the internals of dlmalloc.c, please ask the
dlmalloc.c author. But before doing so keep in mind that the version shipped
with Squid is rather old...