Re: Squid-2.5.STABLE?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:56:47 +0200

On Friday 06 September 2002 09.22, Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:

> I have. Real-life up to 220 hits/sec, sustained 150 over 10
> hours/day.

Great.

> Result: our NTLM authenticators are not perfect, there are some
> corner-cases where authentication fails, symptom NT challenge
> is oversized. Tell the user to change her NT password to a shorter
> one. Happened to me to one user in about 5k.

Odd.. as far as I can tell there is no dependency on the password
length in NTLM challenge/response. No matter the length of the
password the response is always 24 bytes.

You didn't by any chance capture the challenge/response packet of a
failing session so we can take a closer look at it to see if the
problem cause can be identified?