Re: Samba 3.0a19 breaks winbind helpers?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 03:08:19 +0200

Haven't tested yet.. we are using 3.0a18 which seems to work fine as
far as I can tell..

Lets hope we can get the versioning issue finally sorted out with the
Samba team before Squid-2.6 (in at least 6 months I would guess)..

For Squid-2.5 I guess we will have to speficy which Samba versions are
known to work with the helpers.

Andrew: Do you think there will be fundamental changes to the winbindd
API in the next 6 months, or do you think it will be sufficient for
our purposes to just make use of new headers when there is a revised
API?