Filedescriptors

From: Francesco Chemolli <kinkie-ml@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Sep 2002 10:38:21 +0200

I think it would be useful to add a configure option to force squid
provide for a defineable number of file descriptors, regardless of what the
build-time environment says. It should be a trivial patch.

If nobody objects or gives a reason why it shouldn't be done, I'll take a
stab at the issue code-wise.

--
	kinkie (kinkie-ml [at] libero [dot] it)
	Random fortune, unrelated to the message: