SSH access...

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:42:56 +0100

hi guys, still no ssh success...

> To connect without a password prompt to the CVS server you must install
> your publish SSH keys by logging in to the SourceForge web and adding
> the keys to your personal account.

i uploaded my .pub key, now when i try to checkout,
still an MS DOS Shell window pops up, this time asking me
to "enter the passphrase for RSA key 'PsychoTekk@NETLINK'"
(which was %username%@%computername% set as comment when
generating the keys), but still i cannot type anything into
that window... shouldn't my password be read automatically
from my identity file?

thanks,
 Clemens

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup