Help with Squid doc

From: Peter Albrecht <pa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:36:48 +0200

Hello,

I would like to help with updating the Squid docs. But there are some points
I need to know:

1) Do you have a timeline / deadline?
2) I have only very limited experience in reading C source code (or any other
   programming language) but I have quite a lot of experience in writing
   documentation. If you can provide me with the necessary information I
   can write the documents.

If this interesting for you, please let me know.

Best regards,

Peter

--
Peter Albrecht					peter.albrecht@suse.de