Re: referer-log option broken?

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:05:35 +0100

> Here nt branch works fine.
>
> How do You have enabled the referer-log compile option ?
>
> The native port use the local port/win32/include/autoconf.h. Here You must
> change the defines according to the needed option, simulating the result of
> a configure operation.

hi Guido,
yes i modified the correct file, and in former builds
(i think the date of the last working cvs repository
download was around 12th this month) it all worked fine.

in addition to that my current SquidNT (latest cvs update today)
ain't stable for me. i had to restart the service two times since
today 10am my time / 8am GMT.

i have modified nothing but autoconf.h

regards,
 Clemens