Re: icons: GIF to PNG

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:53:41 +0200 (CEST)

Unfortunately we still have to support browsers not supporting PNG... and
as the patent does not apply to us there is no reason to care at this
time I think.

Adding .pac is probably not such a good idea... It is not very likely that
a browser will use a proxy to find the proxy configuration file, and
returning a "correct" PAC mime format for .pac files when browsing renders
those files unreadable...

The .ico and .bz2 types should be added.

REgards
Henrik