Help me , please. about squid development

From: Rodsak Promrattanakul <kob_cpe8@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 15:45:15 +0700

Hello
I am interesting in Squid development , especially ->Cache Management <- I
have an idea to dynamic adjust the cache size ,and when i saw in squid C
-source code ,it have really many .c file. so i ask you for suggestion
followed:
1.what 's file that concern the cache size adjust ?
2.what's website or people that concern ->dynamic cache size adustment ?
and what is your suggestion?

PS. i am not good at english and i hope u to understand my purpose and reply
your answer to me.
thank you.