Re: [squid-users] aufs problems in 2.5STABLE1

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:47:21 +0200

For the record: The Solaris GCC version I am currently looking at is:

% pkginfo SFWgcc
   PKGINST: SFWgcc
      NAME: gcc - GNU Compiler Collection
  CATEGORY: system
      ARCH: sparc
   VERSION: 2.95.3,REV=2001.08.14.05.14
   BASEDIR: /opt
    VENDOR: www.gnu.org
      DESC: GNU Compiler Collection
    PSTAMP: freeware20010814063536
  INSTDATE: Aug 23 2002 18:05
   HOTLINE: Please contact the owners of this software
    STATUS: completely installed
     FILES: 323 installed pathnames
                   8 shared pathnames
                   2 linked files
                  18 directories
                  22 executables
               50795 blocks used (approx)

From what I can tell packaged by Sun.. Probably the package from the companion
CD. Would not at all be suprised if this is patched by Sun to add a -pthread
option.