Re: Introduce myself

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:50:45 +0200

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 18.02, Hegedus, Ervin wrote:

> my name is Ervin Hegedus, i'm living in Hungary, in Budapest. i'm
> 31. i'm working for an hungarian IT corp. (called by AMIT), like
> system administrator (Unix systems).
>
> i'm looking squid since about 2 years.
>
> i search an authenticator, what easy to manage, and what will
> good for a specially place for us. so, i made once, based on
> mysql database (i call it "mysql_auth").

If you publish the authenticator on a web page I will be more than
happy to at least provide a link to it. If you do not have a suitable
web page then we can host the authenticator on one of the Squid
sites.

If it is found to be something that others are likely to benefit from
then it might be interested to include the authenticator in the Squid
distribution if this is OK for you.

Regards
Henrik Nordström