Re: squid developer registration

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:51:07 +0200

You have been registered.

Now please take a moment and read
http://devel.squid-cache.org/CVS.html for instructions on how to
access the Squid sources and how to create a place for your
modifications to Squid.

Discussions on the code and design is best done on this mailinglist
(squid-dev)

If you need to chat more interactively with one of the developers some
of us can be found from time to time in irc.freenode.net channel
#squiddev.

Can you describe a little more on what you refer to by "web
acceleration" and what changes to Squid you are looking into making?
Maybe there is others already working on similar issues or interested
in helping out regardless.