development interest

From: pujie <puji@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:16:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, my name is Puji Widi, Im a student of an Informatics College in
Indonesia and Im interest to develop a feature of squid.
My aim is to make squid able to 'pre-fetch' web pages related with those
requested by user.
The application will appear with optional arguments like :

app_name depth -f filter

where:
app_name is the application name I will build
depth is the number of action should be done by application to fetch
inserted links in web page recursively
filter is the filter for select data type such as .pdf, .txt, .jpeg, .gif,
etc.

I have compile squid-2.4.STABLE6 in my proxy server and I have read
some of the source codes (client.c, access_log.c, Makefile.in). Though
they 're still complicated for me, I have tried to modify some codes and
recompile them

Its my glad if you give me instruction on how to proceed.

Puji Widi

Lab. Komputing Teknik Informatika
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
Surabaya - Indonesia