Re: __FUNCTION__ and debug.

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:36:17 +0100 (CET)

On 28 Oct 2002, Robert Collins wrote:

> Trace behaves similarly, although I've made it be trace (section, level,
> "format", ....); which is aesthetically more pleasing for me.

Ah, you are using a macro varargs.... your initial message used the same
syntax as for debug() which got me slightly confused..

Note: As far as I know macro varargs is a GCC extension, not a standard
language construct.. do not expect code written with macro varargs
constructs to be very portable to other compilers than GCC.