Introduction

From: David Nicklay <dnicklay@dont-contact.us>
Date: 08 Nov 2002 10:46:53 -0500

My name is David Nicklay. I work for CNN Internet Technologies, and I
have been doing a lot of work with squid of late. I am mainly
interested in two areas: reverse proxying in accelerator only mode and
commloops (various types of polling for large numbers of file
descriptors). I am currently working on a patch to support /dev/epoll
(details at http://www.xmailserver.org/linux-patches/nio-improve.html),
which is in the list of features in the 2.5 kernel tree.

--
David Nicklay
Location: CNN Center - SE0811A