Re: 2.5.STABLE2

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:09:32 +0100

Hi Henrik,

Il 14.53 10/11/2002 Henrik Nordström ha scritto:
>On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Guido Serassio wrote:
>
> > >Is there any other known bugs which needs fixing?
> >
> > What about bugzilla 437 and 459 ?
>
>437 is cosmetic, and since Squid cannot download such large files anyway
>unless compiled without a larger size_t..
>
>459 is also cosmetic only. The default timestamp for Squid is GMT, and has
>always been. This is seen at many places, not only FTP listings.

OK, my question was something more the curiosity.
So, it would be a good "cosmetic" thing to close this bugs, many open bugs
can make people to think that Squid is a very buggy product.

Regards

Guido

>Regards
>Henrik

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it