squid-3 NT

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 19 Nov 2002 02:50:32 +1100

works for me, and if I'd been committing to the right branch, other folk
could play.

So, tomorrow, I'll get it checked into the correct location.

Guido, I've only tested with the default mingw build, with nt-service
enabled, not with awin32 etc etc. Time permitting I'll do more, but I'm
*confident* that you will find it trivial to enable more options, as you
can see the changes that I have made to make it work.

More later, bedtime for me.

Rob