Re: ipc in NT

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Nov 2002 08:44:26 +1100

Cool. Well I've done all I have time for for a while, but I think that
we can definately improve the ipc stuff a lot.

I'll pull the common stuff of my changes into head next week. That
should reduce your patch size a bit :}.

I think that we can do the following:

Make all NT IPC instances create a 'bridge' using the same logic as the
normal helper creation, with minimal changes.

Then the bridge will do the creation of the actual helper process.
Separating it out like this should simplify the code still further.

Rob