Added ntlm_auth to Samba HEAD

From: Andrew Bartlett <abartlet@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Nov 2002 22:00:11 +1100

In line with plans first described in this thread:

http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/2002-September/039255.html

I have committed an initial implementation to Samba HEAD. I have tested
it, and can replace the 'basic auth' winbind helper for Squid 2.4 (and I
presume 2.5, from which I stole the base code) with this Samba-supplied
binary.

It is very useful squid being GPL, makes it much easier to pinch code
:-). Anyway, as well as this stream-oriented system, we have a command
line based system for plaintext and NTLM.

I'm going to add NTLMSSP support to this shortly (I hope). Testing, and
further patches are certainly much appreciated :-) In particular, I am
interested in feedback on how some of the features squid does not
currently specify should operate - based on experience doing this kind
of helper.

As I mentioned in the commit message - when I get it settled down, I'll
ensure it is merged to 3.0.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet@pcug.org.au