access.log

From: Aluri Sudhakar <sudhakar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:59:25 +0530 (IST)

hi,
 i am trying to tune squid cache by the type of traffic data say "news",
"academic", "movies', "sports". for that i am applying classification
techniques on the log files.
 I need to log one more entry "some small data/part of content of reply
" ( say html header content ). I would like to write an external process
to read that content for each request logged.
 for the cached entries, i can get it from cache fs(using filen,dirn).

 "how to get it for the entries whose data is in MEMORY?."

 can any one help me in these regard.

with regards,
-s