delay pool

From: gaurav jain <gauravjain_iitr@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Nov 2002 08:06:10 -0000

hi
i am a M.Tech Student from IIT Roorkee here in INDIA and i want to
modify the delay pool , actually i want to make the delay pool
dynamic so that it can adjust it self according to the changing
conditions
As in the present structure of the delay pool each user is
restected by the bandwidth it is alloted and it is restricted to
that only if hoewever the number of users present is decreased or
increase this configuration does not works, however we can make
delay poolm dynamic by using multiple configuration files but this
is not a good approach according to me
so please provide me necessary guidelines
thanks
gaurav jain