Re: Squid logs in MySQL

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 02 Dec 2002 20:11:56 +1100

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 19:36, Максим Руденко wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm now writing module for storing squid logs in MySQL database. Then I will
> write win32 and php clients to manage user accounts using this database. It
> will support month limits for each user in localnet with automatical
> notification by e-mail on exceeding it, graphical statistics, etc. So, if
> you are interested, let me know. Sorry for bad english :)

Excellent. There are other related projects, one in particular that you
may find of relevance is the 'external_logger' project. I've just broken
it (deliberately) but will have it fixed in a day or two. It's important
to make sure squid doesn't block on database access, for performance
reasons.

> P.S. My login on Sourceforge.net is "mrudenko"

Are you asking for access on devel.squid-cache.org?

Cheers,
Rob