Re: globals.c->globals.cc

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 16 Dec 2002 05:54:05 +1100

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 00:56, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Unless someone has an objection like compiler issues with the method
> of inline etc I'll commit this to HEAD in a few days.

Looks ok on a read through - and we can always tweak. This is still in
DEVEL mode :},

The global functions should start with captial letters - ie
CurrentTimeC(). Also, I'm not clear *just be looking at them* what the C
and D stand for - choosing a slightly clearer name may help new
contributors.

Lastly, for C++ compiled files, it would make sense, to me, to return
'const & foo' for the inlined functions, as that would prevent temporary
copies being made.

Rob