snmplib/mib.c and snmplib/parse.c - are these files used in code ?

From: <mcbethh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:20:43 +0100

Hi again

        Can somebody tell me what snmplib/mib.c and snmplib/parse.c file are
for? I grep'ed code for functions from this file (like init_mib), and i
noticed that functions from this files are not used. Functions from
parse.c are called from other parse.c functions and some mib.c
functions, but none of mib.c function is called from outside of mib.c
file... so where they are used? Lets take for example 'getoid' function.
It is called from 'parse_objecttype' and 'parse_objectid' only. These
two functions are called only from 'parse' function. 'parse' is called
from 'read_mib', 'read_mib' is called from 'init_mib' and 'init_mib' is
never called.
        I'll be greatful if somebody tell me why there are so many unused
functions in squid code. :]]

Regards
Grzegorz Aksamit