Re: snmplib/mib.c and snmplib/parse.c - are these files used in code ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 20:20:21 +0100

snmlib is a imported generic SNMP library originally written for another
project. It may well contain a few functions not currently used by
Squid.

I used a big axe some year ago and removed lots of code not used or
wanted by Squid, but it is entirely possible there is lots more
redundant/unused code than can be removed.