Re: inlining and squid-3

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:05:30 +0100

Hi Robert,

Il 21.38 07/01/2003 Robert Collins ha scritto:
>On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 07:32, Guido Serassio wrote:
>

> > >Could be. Mind you, even Visual Studio can be customised in this regard.
> >
> > This is partially true: even when customized, Visual Studio still has some
> > problems on handling non "Microsoft standard" extensions.
> > For example, ".c" C files cannot be mixed with ".cc" C++ file in the same
> > Project because they are compiled as C++ sources. This because to compile
> > ".cc" file, the project must be manually (and globally) forced to be a C++
> > project.
>
>For clarity - the .cci files are never compiled directly. They are
>included from the header or the .cc file, depending on your inline
>settings.
>
>Rob

This it should work without problems on the compile side, I'm not sure on
what happens on dependency side. Now I don't have time to make a test, but
it will try an experiment ASAP.

Regards

Guido

>--
>GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it