Re: Can't get nt port patches from Sourceforge

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:40:29 +0100

Guido Serassio wrote:

> Hi Henrik,
>
> I can't view or download the Squid-3 nt port patches from Sourceforge.
> The link in the project page is:
>
> http://devel.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/diff/nt
>
> but the result is:
>
> This patch is generated from the nt branch of HEAD in squid3
> Sat Jan 11 09:39:37 2003 GMT
> See http://devel.squid-cache.org/
>
> cvs [rdiff aborted]: connect to cvs1:2401 failed: Connection timed out
>
> Where is the problem ?

The problem is a structure change at SourceForge, making it impossible
for the web servers to talk to the CVS servers anymore.

To work around this I have a script which generates "static" copies of
the patches, but apparently your "nt" branch was not included..

I hope to have this fixed in the next weeks in a seamless manner.