mysql_auth

From: Hegedus, Ervin <airween@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:20:58 +0100

Hello developers,

i've been look for something help from you:
i wrote an autheticator, called by mysql_auth - it uses mysql to
store the accounts; it easy to install, and manage.

i use this on FreeBSD 4.7 - and many people use Linux, without
problems.

But now, i think i find some bug my program: my squid all midnight
rotates its logfiles, then it reloads itself.
In this case, starts few new mysql_auth processes (the number
setting up in squid.conf).

Question: what did i forget?
Which signal send squid to auth processes? (if sends...)

I see the source of msntauth, and pam_auth - in msntauth i find a
SIGHUP signal handling. It just re-reads its config files, no
other procedure. In pam_auth i didn't find anything....

Pls help me!

Thank you:
air