Re: Needing state in NTLMSSP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 16 Jan 2003 16:30:22 +0100

tor 2003-01-16 klockan 12.26 skrev Robert Collins:

> It doesn't involve the helper - thats my point, that squid still needs
> NTLM knowledge.

To this I do not agree. Squid needs to have some knowledge of the
protocol used between Squid and the helper, to know when the helper
rejects an auth packet, or how to tell the helper that this is a packet
from a new connection (not stricly needed for NTLMSSP as the helper can
tell this is a new negotiate, but probably good anyway as a consistency
measure)