'arch' copy of squid-3.0

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 18 Jan 2003 13:08:01 +1100

I'm maintaining an 'arch' archive of squid-3, and some related works at
http://wwww.squid-cache.org/~robertc/arch/squid
The arch name is 'robertc@squid-cache.org--squid'.

So, if you are using the arch revision control system, feel free to grab
squid 3 from there.

I'll be keeping the mirror fairly up to date, but as it's a manual
process, there will be a little (< 24 hrs) latency over CVS.

The main reason for me doing this is better tracking of patches that are
developed on branches and merged into HEAD, then back out into branches.
(Arch has a specific command, star-merge, to prevent conflicts in this
scenario). I figure that as I have the arch archive anyway, I can share
it out :}.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.